HELP!

Guys! please help me get as many people as you can to view my blog! i have been blogging for a year and i have what maybe three other viewers? please! please please help get people to view my blog!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

School

So I think most of you have reached the point were you know I work really hard andso a school I am going for... Vice president, yearbook, and the girted program. I think sofar i amdoing good for the elections but i don't know right now. In year book i am hoping to get photographer but if i just get into yearbook i will be happy! And the gifted program test i had to do was pretty easy to do.
I also have been a 4.0 ALL year!! woo! And i did science olympaid this year! it was totally awesome. i got gold for regionals, elevated bridge but got nothing at the next but i did get 5th for elavated bridege because we changed our model!!
Gotta GO

No comments:

Post a Comment